10 Ways To Get More of Everything Good In Life
Decades in the personal development industry and I have once met someone who did not want more......
If you would like more of the good things in your life..................
Here are 10 easy ways to make that happen.
1. Gratitude: First, be grateful for what you have in your life like cash or kind people. Gratitude truly is the attitude that connects us to the source. sound too easy? For one week, consciously give thanks for every good thing in your life. Best way to thank the good thing is to write a gratitude journal. While writing a gratitude journal keep asking a question to yourself, Why/How am I grateful today? Am I thankful to whom? etc.
Do not skip a single day, write it every day. Look around; appreciate every meal, friendship, sunshine, health, and freedoms you have.
2. Perspective; Try a new perceptive. Sometimes the ceiling we are up against are merely a problem with perception. When we choose a different perspective, opportunities suddenly present themselves.
3. Risk: Get outside your comfort zone. Take a new route on your daily commute. Talk to someone new. Try a new food. Brush your teeth with your non-dominant hand. To get more out of life we must venture outside of our daily routines- when we do this, we often spark creativity.
4. Focus: Set a clear goal. We have established that everyone wants more. What "exactly" is more to you? If you allow yourself to dream without any limitations, What do you want? When you allow yourself to consider the possibility of "more" and set a clear goal to achieve it, your mind will automatically come in to harmony with solutions.
5. Actions; Don't settle. In the pursuit of more, it's important that we never become complacent or rest on "just enough". Appreciate what you have, but know what you deserve more- think of the good you can do and the lives you can enrich with----- more.
6. Service: Help others. Every single chance you get to help someone else-- take it. Big or small. Actively look for ways to be of service....it can be as simple as a smile and good eye contact.
7. Acceptance; Be good to yourself. we are guilty of being hard on ourselves. In the pursuit of more, appreciate yourself. Encourage yourself.
8. Awareness: Do a little more. Each day, Do a little more. When you give life just 1-2% more, you will be amazed at what a difference it will make. Love a little more. Do one more thing at work before calling it quits for the day. Be a little nicer. Give life, just a little more.
9. Persistence; Do a little better. Take a second glance over each daily task. Look for areas you can be of more excellence. Do better than average. Do better than you thought you could do. It's easy to let ourselves be lazy, doing just good enough-- do better.
10. Enjoy: Live in the present moment, do not worry about the future, or do not be stressed because of your past. Take time to truly enjoy and appreciate your life. We become simply based on what we do in present, so enjoy the present scene and get ready to expect the unexpected.
20 Days Challenge For Happiness
20 minutes for 20 days- pick one thing to do:
1. 3 brisk nature walks- leave cell phone at home.
2. 20 minute replay- writing a gratitude journal every day- there must be at least one good thing that happened to you today.
3. 5 conscious acts of kindness a week.
4. Meditation- do every day can download from head space, calm.com, 10% happier.
5. 5 Gratitude's per week.